There is growing interest among people wanting to learn more and more about this rich ancient language संस्कृतम्.
The reasons for the growing interest are not far to see. It is not a mere language. It connotes a culture, which has sustained for thousands of years, primarily because of eternal values enshrined in the literature of this language.
The culture is universal by its inherent nature and spirit and hence can help sustenance of any civilization, anywhere, any time.
With all technological advances of the modern world, one is still left to ask,
- Is there guarantee of peace and happiness ?
- Is there good bonding among people ?
- Can we hope for a world without strife ?
- What is the role of materialistic affluence and spiritual enlightenment in one’s life ?
There are many people around the world who are increasingly realizing how one can get good guidance on many such questions in the literature of the language संस्कृतम्
This blog is hence
- to inform people of activities happening for promotion of संस्कृतम् and also
- to provide glimpses of pearls of wisdom from literature of संस्कृतम्
पठतु संस्कृतम्, वदतु संस्कृतम्, जयतु संस्कृतम् !
Learn and read Sanskrit ! Speak Sanskrit ! Three Cheers to Sanskrit !!!